Monday, July 19, 2010 By Aaron Brown
TOP RECENT POSTS
UPDATE: The Duluth News Tribune confirms the report , interviewing new owner Jessica Antonovich and chef Patrick Berg. Berg was mentored b...
All told, I don't think you'll find a more interesting combination of legislative races than in the new District 5 in northern Min...
This is my Sunday column for the May 19, 2013 edition of the Hibbing Daily Tribune . I'll be revealing more about Tom Page's Dylan s...
Two weeks ago, the highway sign for the Grand Rapids, Minnesota, Unitarian Universalist Chapel on Highway 169 broke. Two weeks later, this i...
Bob Dylan's northern Minnesota heritage is in no doubt , but invariably there are squabbles over who really gets to claim Dylan. He w...
This Lapham's Quarterly graphic clarifies the nine circles of Hell as depicted in Dante's Inferno. ("Abandon All Hope, You W...
- ► 2012 (531)
- ► 2011 (527)
- Brown on the Air: STORMY WEATHER!
- Online media discussion to electrify Twin Ports ra...
- Thursday night free Range music show adds to St. L...
- This is a post about carp
- "Five best days of summer" kick start Wednesday on...
- "Guy Walks Across America," allows me to procrasti...
- COLUMN: Iron Range 1969
- We're going underground again (in theory)
- Squirrels, again!
- Brown on the Air: CAMPFIRES!
- Paul Bunyan flash mob, a folk tale
- Range Thursday night music series rolls on
- Internet, AV nerds to unite in powerful alliance
- Understanding the (parameters of the discussion of...
- The new Duluth & the big problem for northern Minn...
- COLUMN: Outdoor entertainment heralds the peak of ...
- Brown on the Air: CONCERTS AGAIN
- Art in the Park returns Thursday
- The trials, tribulations of Range papers, mine sal...
- Free local music Thursday nights an early hit at b...
- Thank you, Britt!
- COLUMN: Age may be inevitable, but the future is a...
- Britt History and Iron Range Future talk today
- Brown on the Air: WEDDINGS!
- Jubilee fever hits Hibbing this weekend
- What/where is Britt? Find that and more Sunday
- What was the word on the street?
- COLUMN: Bugs of the Revolution
- Why the Range 4th of July is so different
- Brown on the Air: LAWN MOWING!
- Art in the Park Thursday nights - Welcome to July!...
- As I lament the exurban wave
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2009 (649)
- ► 2008 (950)
READ MY BOOK: OVERBURDEN
"Overburden: Modern Life on the Iron Range," uses humor and history to explore the unique region surrounding Minnesota's Iron Range. Read the reviews and learn more about this winner of the Northeastern Minnesota Book Award. Find it at your local bookstore or order a copy online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.