Friday, May 04, 2012 By Aaron Brown
First, the low hanging fruit:
- Is there an apology card for that? Or is this more of a "flowers" thing?
- Remember, if you forget Mother's Day next week, tell mom that your favorite gift card shop was maimed by a motorist.
- You break everything, you buy everything.
- This whole incident would have been a disappointment if it weren't for the crisp $10 bill folded inside the car.
- Why didn't you tell me we were sending a car? I would have signed it!
- I spent hours trying to pick the best car but ended up just sending this one.
- Hey look, this one plays music inside!
- Why is it all the cars in the gift shop these days are inappropriate?
- I know you thought this car was supposed to be funny. But it wasn't. I'm very offended.